- We think about your order's safety from the moment we are packing it until the moment you receive it. Therefore, our shipments are always made by carriers.
We choose the best logistics partners and they guarantee the integrity of your order between our facilities and the delivery address.
- It is customer's obligation to ensure the correct reception of the order.
- Traffic deadlines are merely indicatives. They are subject to adverse situations, like car accidents or bad weather. It can't be, in any case, the reason for compensation or reimbursement.
All incidences regarding shipments, due to the receiver's fault, are subject to additional debts, in case of:
- Absent (with delivery in the next working days)
- Date / address change
- Unprocessed payment (for shipping with against reimbursement payments)
- Reciever's refusal
In case of Damage:
It's the receiver responsibility to ensure that the order arrives as ordered.
It's essential that the reception's standards are complied:
- Check the package before signing.
- In case of an anomaly, describe it in the reception guide or simply refuse the package.
- Send a complaint to Laboratórios Fotográficos do Marco LDA within 24 hours, with all the order's information and photographic proof of the damage.
After evaluating and confirming the damage, Laboratórios Fotográficos do Marco LDA will initiate all the processes necessary for its repair.
If one or more of the elements mentioned above are missing, Laboratórios Fotográficos do Marco LDA cannot be liable for any compensation or reimbursement.